Complete a "WITHDRAWAL FORM" prior to starting your Direction of Investment. Then utilize the instructions below to complete your online DOI withdrawal and attach your document. List all assets and asset ID numbers held in the IRA in Section 6 of the "WITHDRAWAL FORM".
If you’re requesting an account closure & withdrawal you’ll need to create a DOI (Direction of Investment)
1. Login to the "Online Portal"
2. Click on “WITHDRAW FUNDS” button
3. "What is this DOI for?" - WITHDRAWAL will populate this field
4. Vendor – Your name will populate this field
5. "Describe your investment" - Fill in the description with “PLEASE DISTRIBUTE ALL FUNDS & ASSETS AND CLOSE ACCOUNT” (very important)
6. "How much is your investment?" - Make your DOI for 1.00 only (no dollar sign. Only numerals and the decimal. This allows for any fees to be withdrawn from your account associated with closure.)
7. "How would you like to fund your investment?" - Select CHECK or WIRE for method of payment
- If selecting CHECK then fill in the mailing info and select the carrier and any handling instructions
- If selecting "WIRE" then fill in your banking info and select "EMAIL" for the carrier
8. Description - Describe the document your are uploading I.E. "WITHDRAWAL FORM"
9. Click "CHOOSE FILE" – Find and upload your completed "WITHDRAWAL FORM"
10. Click "SUBMIT"
Be sure to check back on the status of your withdrawal