Either complete and save an electronic copy of the Beneficiary Change Form, or complete by hand and upload an electronic copy of the form. Follow the steps below to upload the Beneficiary Change Form to your online account for processing.
1. Login to the "Online Portal"
2. Click the "Documents" Tab
3. Click "New Document" radio button
4. Choose "Beneficiary Form" as document type
5. Click "Choose File" to find and upload your saved document
6. Click "Save" to complete the upload
- Login to the "Online Portal"
- Click the "Documents" tab
- Click the "New Document" radio button
- Choose "Beneficiary Form" as document type
- Click "Choose File" to find and upload document
- Click "Save" to complete the upload
You have successfully uploaded a Beneficiary Change Form! Once this document has been uploaded, we will verify the information supplied. If all of the information matches, we will update your account with the new information.
If you're unable to upload a Beneficiary Change Form after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or click the Help button to chat with us now.