Follow the steps below to upload your completed Change of Address form, and the required additional identifiers, to your online account for processing.
- Login to the "Online Portal"
- Click the "Documents" tab
- Click the "New Document" radio button
- Choose "Change Address" as document type
- Click "Choose File" to find and upload document
- Type a brief "Description" of the document (i.e. Change of Address Form, Driver's License, Selfie)
- Repeat steps 2 thru 6 to upload the following required additional identifiers:
- a picture of your current Photo ID (choose Photo ID as document type)
- a selfie of you holding your ID (choose Other as document type)
- Click "Save" to submit document(s)
Once these documents have been uploaded, we will verify the information supplied. If all of the information matches, we will update your account with the new information. If the information does not match or the new address cannot be verified we may also ask for a utility bill to be uploaded additionally.
If you're unable to upload a Change of Address form after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Help button to chat with us now.