Follow the steps below to make corrections, or upload supporting documents, to an open DOI on hold for corrections.
1. Login to the "Online Portal"
2. Navigate to the "Invest DOI" tab
3. Find your open DOI and click the 3 dots to the right (should say On Hold For Corrections)
4. Select "Edit DOI"
4. Make any corrections necessary to DOI - or - Upload required documents using "Choose File" button
5. Click "Next" to submit for review
Edit a DOI
- Login to your online account
- Navigate to the "Invest (DOI)" tab
- Find your open DOI (should say On Hold For Corrections)
- There are 3 dots on the right of the DOI, click "Edit DOI"
- Make any corrections needed
- Upload any required documents
- Click "Next" to submit for review
You have successfully edited a DOI! If you're unable to Edit a DOI after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Help button to chat with us now.