Investments or DOIs (Directions of Investment) allow you to allocate your funds to any investment of your choosing.
All Investments require documentation regarding the nature of your investment.
Create Investment or DOI
- Navigate to your Investments
- Select New Investment
- Answer What is this DOI for? by selecting your Investment Type
- Insert the Vendor name
- Insert the Amount you wish to invest
- Provide a Description of the investment and include any supporting information
- Select your preferred Method of Payment
- Select a Carrier for your Check or select Email for a Wire
- If you have any supporting documentation about the investment, please attach
- Submit the form
You created an Investment! Our office will verify the information entered and work with your to approve the Investment.
If you're unable to Create an Investment after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Help button to chat with us now.