Billpay simplifies the process of sending payments to Vendors every month from your Account.
Remember that Billpay payments to Retirement Accounts will be considered Contributions if their funds appropriate use is not described.
Add a Vendor
- Navigate to your Billpay
- Select Add Vendor
- Add a Name for your vendor
- Under Amount, insert the Amount you would like to transfer now, otherwise input $0
- Insert a small Description about your vendor
- Select your preferred Method of Payment
- Fill out the information for the Recipient Account
- Select a Carrier for your Check or select Email for a Wire
- If you have any supporting documentation about the vendor relationship, please attach
- Submit the form
You added a Vendor! Our office will verify the information entered and send a payment- if you scheduled one.
Sending a Payment
All done! Your payment is on its way!
If you're unable to see your Vendor listed, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- If you recently added a Vendor to your Retirement Account, the Vendor will have to be approved by our office before it is listed for additional payments. No action needed, please wait a day or two for the Vendor to be approved. If you entered an Amount to be sent, it will be sent at the time of approval.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
If you're unable to Add a Vendor or Make a Billpay Payment after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at email@example.com or click the Help button to chat with us now.